8 / 259 Glen Osmond Rd,
Frewville SA 5063
T: 61 8 8379 9001
F: 61 8 8379 9012
Membership – the benefits flow
If you are looking to go further with your meditation experience, then we recommend becoming a member of Lifeflow.
Membership is open to everyone - whether you are new to meditation or have been practising for years.
Membership opens the door to a range of members-only classes and retreats. At the classes you have the opportunity to meet other members and explore topics in meditation that may not normally be covered at our city courses. The retreats build on what is covered in our public retreats and then take the practises to a much more advanced level.
Lifeflow membership provides the opportunity to build stronger connections with our teachers and can provide a valuable support for anyone looking to practise meditation as a serious discipline.
What's on for members
Benefits of membership
- access to highly qualified, experienced Lifeflow teachers
- members’ only courses, retreats, seminars, forums and Deep Experience Meditations
- a community of support for your practice and
- opportunities to participate in, and contribute to activities of the Centre.
Other specific benefits include
- 10% discount to all Lifeflow courses and retreats
- up to 25% discount on private session rates
- access to members only classes and retreats held regularly at Tara
Hills Retreat Centre
- complimentary copy of the Lifeflow Reflections in Water music CD
- subscription to the Members’ newsletter Insight (usually sent via email as a pdf, but we can post you a copy), and our email newsletter Life Movements (max 12 / year).
- borrowing rights to our extensive library (at the Lifeflow Studio on Glen Osmond Rd) - over 1000 titles relating to meditation and related subjects.
Annual membership fees:
- Individuals: $85 / $75 conc inc GST per year (4 terms)
- Couples: $145 / $125 conc inc GST per year (4 terms)
How to join:
- In person: You can join as a Member either just before or after a class at the Lifeflow Studio.
See one of the Lifeflow teachers at the class for details.
- By credit card over the phone: You can join up by calling us on (08) 8379 9001. Please have your credit card details handy (Visa or Mastercard).
- Download a pdf joining form now (33 KB).
Completed forms can be faxed, posted or handed in - see the form for
- The Centre has a comprehensive set of Grievance
Procedures which serve to protect the interests of all members. These can be found in our Constitution - follow this link to download.
- As a Member, you also have the opportunity
to serve on the Centre's board. After two years continuous membership
you will become eligible for voting rights at our AGM. Further details
are contained in the information sent to new members, or check with
a teacher if you wish to find out more.
Return to top
|Sign up here for
our email newsletter
Life in Balance
A practical Australian handbook for understanding and getting what you want from your meditation practice. Find out more