8 / 259 Glen Osmond Rd,
Frewville SA 5063
T: 61 8 8379 9001
F: 61 8 8379 9012
Bring the benefits of professional meditation to your workplace or school with Lifeflow workplace sessions – custom designed to meet the unique needs of your organisation.
For over fifteen years Lifeflow’s highly qualified and experienced team of presenters have been introducing meditation to a diverse range of organisations including schools, corporations, small businesses and volunteer associations across South Australia and interstate. Our teachers present in an engaging style, encouraging participant involvement and feedback. We utilise many practical examples that participants can readily link back to their everyday life situations.
Our workplace sessions cover the theory and practice of different kinds of meditation and stress-releasing techniques – all designed so that your students or staff can learn how to maintain balance through the day and be as productive as possible.
Short sessions can be anywhere from half an hour to 1.5 hours, and these can be organised as a once-off event or several can be spread over a series of weeks, fortnights or months. Longer sessions, half day or full day workshops can also be arranged, depending on your organisation's requirements.
Read media articles about two of our workplace programs:
Recent clients include. . .
- Schools: University Senior College at Adelaide University,
St Peters Secondary College, Charles Campbell Secondary School, Walford Anglican School for Girls
- Private companies: Built Environs, Foster's Group, OZ Minerals,
MBF Health Insurance
- Government: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade,
Australian Federal Police
A typical one hour session will provide
- Introduction to meditation, how it works and why it is effective for dealing with stress
- Instruction in several short spot meditations that are specifically designed to relieve work-related stress and tension. Spot meditations take only a minute and can be used nearly anywhere – in meetings, between clients or to maintain focus when under pressure. They are extremely effective in reducing stress through the day and help you to work more productively.
- Guidance through two longer (approximately 10 min) meditations designed to give everyone a deep experience of calm and relaxation
- Instruction on a series of physical relaxation and stretching exercises
- A take-home desk-top meditation reminder card containing several of the spot meditations learnt in the session.
- Your staff or students can learn simple and effective techniques that can be used anywhere for managing stress in office, school or workplace environments.
- People are their most productive when they are balanced – learn practical techniques for maintaining balance through the day.
- We customise each workplace session so it gives the best fit for your organisation.
|Sign up here for
our email newsletter
Life in Balance
A practical Australian handbook for understanding and getting what you want from your meditation practice. Find out more