8 / 259 Glen Osmond Rd,
Frewville SA 5063
T: 61 8 8379 9001
F: 61 8 8379 9012
Mindfulness in action – living now
7 pm Friday 2 August
– 2 pm Sunday 4 August
Tara Hills Retreat Centre
We all know the feeling of being overwhelmed by ‘to-do’ lists and being unable to switch off. So much of our energy can be spent making plans for the future or getting caught in the past that we miss the present, just running on autopilot. Using the skills of mindfulness, learn how to be kind to yourself, restore some calm and inner peace, and fully open to your life here and now.
In all retreats we explore practices that are useful in both the retreat situation and in everyday life. We aim to teach in a way that allows you to apply the experiences and understanding of meditation throughout your life.
Download a pdf flier which has information about this and other Lifeflow retreats.
|| $460 inc GST
||$410 inc GST
Early bird special!
Book and pay by Friday 5 July and receive a 10% discount off the full price.
Pay only $415 / $370 inc GST.
Course Fee includes . . .
- Guidance throughout each day in retreat. There are normally 4 – 5 guided meditation sessions per day in retreat
- Comprehensive theory classes. On top of the sessions listed above, we provide 1 – 2 theory classes per day in retreat
- Retreat handout with a summary of the theory being presented
- Gentle stretch and breathe sessions – normally 1 per day
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner; includes snacks in between meals. We serve delicious, fresh, healthy, mostly vegetarian food. (If you have any special food requirements, eg gluten-free, lactose intolerance etc, please bring any additional items you may need; soy milk is provided.)
- Single room accommodation in our purpose built retreat building at Tara Hills Retreat Centre.
- Highly qualified teachers are on every retreat - you can check your meditation experiences and get some guidance during the retreat.
- Find out more on our Retreats FAQ page and on our What to expect on a Lifeflow retreat page.
- Share Room discount: if you come with a friend (or family member) and share a standard room then you can both receive 10% discount. Please phone (08) 8379 9001 to find out more. Can be combined with either Early Bird discount or Members discount (to give a maximum 20% discount). Note: Share Room discount does not apply with our twin room.
- Members receive a 10% discount off the full fee for retreats and courses. Refer to our Membership page for full details. Member discount is not valid in conjunction with Early Bird discount.
The concession rate is available for full time students or Health Care Card holders. Please present your concession card when starting a course or when booking in person.
A limited number of half fee scholarships for weekend retreats are available for full time tertiary students and holders of Health Care cards. Check out our Scholarships page for more info.
How to get there and what do I need to bring?
When you book into a retreat we'll send you a map of directions to Tara Hills as well a summary of what to bring (basically - just bring some comfortable clothes and your bedding. Everything else is provided. More details on our Retreats FAQ page).
What happens on a Lifeflow retreat? What should I expect?
Each day of the retreat provides a good balance between classes, time on your own, guided meditation sessions and plenty of time to enjoy the countryside. You can find out much more on our What to expect on a Lifeflow retreat page.
Retreat General Info
Return to top
Tara Hills Retreat Centre
|Sign up here for
our email newsletter
Life in Balance
A practical Australian handbook for understanding and getting what you want from your meditation practice. Find out more